Dual Fuel Kit For Towel Warmers – Kit C. Sol*Aire dual fuel towel rail and radiator kit contains everything needed to both heat your towel rail via electric in the warmer months and switching to central heating in cooler periods when your boiler is active. Kit C contains:
- 1 pair of chrome round head angled valves
- 1 pair of tee-pieces
- 1 PTC electric element
Specifications – PTC Electric Element
- PTC Electric Element for Heated Towel Rails
- Power Outputs: 100W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 400W & 600W
- Chrome Finish.
- Quality & Safety Tested.
- IPX6 rated – Protected against water jets (bathroom zone 1/2/3)
- Regulates surface temperature of towel rail at approx 60 degrees celsius.
- Fast, efficient heating for electric towel rails and radiators.
- Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
- Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
- Style: PTC On/Off Electric Cartridge Heating Element
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC / 50Hz.
- CE and VDE Approved
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Specifications – Angled Radiator Valves
- Type: Round Control Knobs
- Style: Modern, contemporary
- UK / EU Tank / Combi System Compatible Standard
- Angled / 90 Degree Bend Connection Type
- Durable, study design
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome-plated, white
- Socket Thread: 1.2″ BSP (to connect to towel rail / radiator)
- Pipe connection: 15mm (to connect to central heating piping)
- 2 Year manufacturer’s guarantee