Refund and Cancellation Policy
Unhappy with your order? That’s not a problem. Post the item back and refund.
Unless faulty, the item must be returned within 30 days of receiving delivery. The item must be: in the original condition, undamaged and unused. Otherwise it will not be eligible for a refund.
Outside of the 30 period we offer a 60 day period where the item can be credited or exchanged for another item. (As long as the item remains in its original condition.)
If you wish to cancel your order prior to delivery. We recommend contacting us via email or phone call. Please reference your order number and postcode.
If possible, please contact us prior to dispatch.
How To Return an Item
- We require you to complete and attatch with your order.
- The return form will be on the back of your paper invoice. It can also be downloaded from the following link: returns form.
- Complete the form in full, this will speed up the refund process.
- Post the item back to our warehouse. Our address is included at the bottom of this page.
- The return postage is paid for by the customer. We recommend using a tracked service. As we may require a proof of delivery with the name of the person who signed for the return. This helps incase the item is delievred to the wrong adress.
- Once returned, we’ll refund the account that originally paid for the order. This may take upto 14 days of the item being received at our warehouse.
- We will notify you when we have refunded your account.
- If you require any assistance, please call us on 01325717899
If parcel arrives damaged, please do not accept the delivery.
If the item is damaged contact us on 01325717899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation. We will ask for photo’s of the damage to be emailled.
Damage must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery to be eligible for return. This is due to the courier insurance requirements.
The item(s)will then be collected by us for inspection and refund / exchange in accordance with your requirements.
You have the right to return any faulty goods within 30 days of purchase.
We will collect the goods and issue a refund or exchange.
In addition to this, each product has a warranty which covers manufacturing defects for extended periods of time (as stated in the product description).
In the event that you receive an incorrect item, please contact our Customer Services Team on (01325) 717899 or by email to email@example.com.
We will quickly exchange them with the goods you ordered, subject to stock availability.
Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.