Straight Black. Electric Towel Rails.
Our Bray straight Black heated towel rails are manufactured to be the highest quality bathroom radiators available online today, while offering unbeatable value for money.
The overall quality is eye catching when stood next to the cheaper alternatives to this towel warmer. Equipped with 25mm diameter tubing and steel at a thickness of 1.5mm, the class is there to see.
This makes the radiator around 50% thicker than the average towel warmer, maximising heat emission. The result of this is a more substantial towel rail, which prevents defects such as rusting and pinhole leaks.
We design our bathroom radiators with quality, aesthetics and efficiency in mind. Delivering more cross bars, more surface area and a longer warranty.
Electric Towel Rail
Our electric towel warmers are professionally prepared at our North Yorkshire warehouse. The Towel Warmer is accurately filled with a special anti-corrosion oil solution, sealed and arrives with the element fitted.
The Celsius PTC elements , offer superior quality and efficiency. In the event of a temperature change, PTC elements adapt to keep a smooth surface temperature of the radiator. This self-regulating effect avoids overheating, while ensuring efficient power usage and low running costs.
The rail will arrive completely prepared and ready to be wired in. We have years of experience, so be assured you will not have any hassle installing this electric towel warmer.
Superior Quality. Higher Outputs.
The bray towel warmer’s unique design produces efficient and consistent warmth. When combined with the increased surface area, the heat emission potential is maximised. Which in turn, produces a higher BTU output to keeps your bathroom warm.
- We design our bathroom radiators with quality, aesthetics and efficiency in mind.
- Delivering more cross bars, more surface area and a longer warranty.
- The intricate treatment process for the bray, results in an impressive modern look.
- Our towel warmers are highly polished for a very even fluid finish. The true test for the plating is neutral salt spray ASTMB117. The Solaire Towel Warmer passes 250 hours in the salt test.
- Offering quality at an unrivalled consistent level. Allowing us to offer a 10-year Guarantee on the towel rail and providing you with long term peace of mind.
|Rail Size (mm)||Number of Cross Bars||BTU/Hr Δ||Element Size (Watts)||Heated Space|
|500 x 800||14||1434||200||5.25 m2|
|500 x 1200||22||2046||200||7.50 m2|
|500 x 1500||28||2483||400||9.10 m2|
|500 x 1800||32||2920||500||10.70 m2|