Bray Straight Black CP Electric Towel Rail
We design our bathroom radiators with quality, aesthetics and efficiency in mind. Delivering more cross bars, more surface area and a longer warranty.
Our Bray straight back electric heated towel rails are manufactured to be the highest quality bathroom radiators. The overall quality is eye-catching when compared to cheaper alternatives to this towel rail. The result of this is a more substantial towel rail, preventing defects such as rusting and pinhole leaks.
We design our straight chrome electric towel radiators with quality, aesthetics and efficiency in mind. With a Bray heated towel rail you have more surface area, more warmth and a longer warranty.
The Bray is available in the following sizes: Width: 400mm, 500mm. Height: 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1500mm.
Superior Quality. Higher Outputs.
The Bray straight black electric towel warmer’s unique design produces efficient and consistent warmth. When combined with the increased surface area, the heat emission potential is maximised. This in turn, produces a higher BTU output to keep your bathroom warm.
- We design our bathroom radiators with quality, aesthetics and efficiency in mind.
- Delivering more cross bars, more surface area and a longer warranty.
- The intricate treatment process for the bray, results in an impressive modern look.
- Our towel warmers are highly polished for a very even fluid finish. The true test for the plating is neutral salt spray ASTMB117. The Solaire Towel Warmer passes 250 hours in the salt test.
- We offer unrivalled quality at a consistent level. This allows us to offer a 5-year guarantee on the towel rail, providing you with long term peace of mind.
Powered by Electric
We have years of experience in converting electric towel rails, at our North Yorkshire factory. Where they’re filled with a thermal liquid and fitted with an electric element. This ensures constant heat across the radiator and prevents interior corrosion.
Our heating elements offers safe and efficient heating. In the event of a temperature change, the element adapts to keep a smooth surface temperature across the towel rail. This self-regulating effect avoids overheating, while ensuring efficient power usage and low running costs.
Your electric towel rail will arrive securely packaged and ready to be wired in.
Product Specifications (Black)
H x W x D
|580||800 x 500 x 83 – 105||455||200||300||1414|
|510||1000 x 500 x 83 – 105||455||300||300||1923|
|512||1200 x 500 x 83 – 105||455||300||600||2121|
Additional Sizes (Black)
H x W x D
|480||800 x 400 x 93-113||355||150||300||1492|
|515||1500 x 500 x 93-113||455||300||600||3536|
- VDE approved
- CE approved. Compliant with BS EN60335-1
- Splashproof – IP67 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 1
- Pre-filled heating solution protected to -8°c
- Safety cut-out
- ASTMB117 anti-corrosive salt tested to 250 hrs