Chrome Dual Fuel Radiator Valves – Round. For Heated Towel Rails. 15mm Pipe Connection, ½” BSP. Manual Operation.
Ideal for Heated Towel Rails / Towel Warmers (Central Heating)
A pair of excellent quality, modern valves – well made, chunky and weighty. Built to last. These contemporary radiator valves from Solaire can be used with centrally heated radiators and towel rails which are running in a dual fuel capacity (both central heating and electric).
Once connected to a heated towel rail, the element screws into the bottom of one of the valves. The opposing valve has a blank plug connected in the bottom. The central heating pipes connect at a 90 degree angle to the towel rail.
- Type: Dual Fuel Round Control Knobs
- Style: Modern, Contemporary
- UK / EU Tank / Combi System Compatible Standard
- Angled / 90 Degree Bend Connection Type
- Durable, study design
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- Socket Thread: ½” BSP (to connect to towel rail / radiator)
- Pipe connection: 15mm (to connect to central heating piping)
- 2 Year manufacturer’s guarantee
Situations requiring DUAL FUEL valves:
- If a heated towel rail has connections at the bottom of the vertical tubes, and central heating pipes come horizontally out of the wall towards you.
- If a radiator has connections on the left and right hand side, and the central heating pipes come up from the floor.