Chrome Radiator Valves – Traditional, Angled. ½” BSP Thread, 15mm Pipe Connection. Crosshead / Classic Tap Style. Manual Operation.
New. Sold as a pair (Set of 2 Valves). For Central Heating Radiators and Heated Towel Rails.
Ideal for Heated Towel Rails / Towel Warmers and Radiators (Central Heating)
A pair of excellent quality Traditional Crosshead Radiator valves – well made, chunky and weighty. Built to last. These contemporary radiator valves from Solaire can be used with centrally heated radiators and towel rails.
- Type: Traditional Control Knobs
- Style: Traditional / Cross head / Vintage
- UK / EU Tank / Combi System Compatible Standard
- Angled / 90 Degree Bend Connection Type
- Durable, study design
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- Socket Thread: ½” BSP (to connect to towel rail / radiator)
- Pipe connection: 15mm (to connect to central heating piping)
- 2 Year manufacturer’s guarantee