- Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator with 21mm Horizontal Bars
- Style / Type: straight / flat, curved horizontal bars, vertical ladder, round tubes.
- Colour: bright chrome or white.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Ideal for room spaces such as kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, caravan, hotel.
- Available sizes: Width – 500mm, 600mm. Height – 750mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm.
- Size range: Medium / Regular, Wide / Tall / Large.
- Wall-mounted. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Pressure tested to 10 Bar.
- Maximum working temperature 65 degrees Celsius.
About the Thermostatic Electric Element
The element monitors the temperature of the radiator, rather than the room temperature. Not only does this increase the accuracy of the element, but it isolates the radiator form other heat sources, which may otherwise interfere with your towel drying. Simply select the times when you need the element to be on and relax.
Packed with all features that you could ever need. You will be able to use the 7-day hour by hour timer, alongside the adjustable temperature control. All settings are changed by using the infa red remote control.
For vertical mounting only.
- Style: Remote Control Infrared Timed Thermostatic Electric Heating Element
- Easy to install
- Splash Proof Rating: IPX4 – Bathroom Zone 1. Insulation Class 1.
- Available in bright chrome or white finish, to match the colour of the towel rail.
- Built-in open window/door recognition.
- 24/7 time control through the easy to use wall mounted remote programmer.
- Can be used as a manual unit if the programmer runs low on batteries.
- Automatic frost protection.
- Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- CE and VDE Approved
- Guarantee (electric element): 2 Years
- Measures air temperature from 18C – 32C.
- Control water temperature from 30C – 70C.
ErP / Lot 20 Compliant – This electronically controlled heating element for the use in liquid filled radiators or towel rails fully complies with the requirements of the regulation 2015/1188 of the EUcommission for the execution of directive 2009/125/EG of the European Parliament (Eco Design Directive) generally with regard to an environmentally sound design of local space heaters – in this case specifically for electrical stationary space heaters.
Qual-Rad Thermostatic Heated Towel Rails – Product Specifications
|Width, mm||Height, mm||Colour||Style||Weight||No. Of Bars||Power Output, Watts|