Why should I choose electric heating?
Electric heaters are reasonable to purchase and to install. And electricity is easy to regulate. Electric heaters with electronic thermostats react most quickly to free ambient heat and provide the best comfort at low costs. This gives the most flexibility with regards to Energy Saving.
Free ambient heat comes from, for example, the sun, electric appliances, lights and people. Electric heaters with precise thermostats and a correct construction react instantly when a room receives free heat. So you avoid becoming uncomfortably hot, and save power at the same time.
The main advantages of ADAX electric heaters:
- Efficient: no moving parts – no energy losses: turns electric power to heat with almost 100% efficiency.
- Safe: maximum 60°C temperature surface temperature – it doesn’t burn your child’s arm, nor your courtain, protection against overheating.
- Economic: low initial costs, moderate running costs, thanks to the high tech heating element, and the precisely adjustable thermostat.
- Easy to install: four screws and a power outlet: that’s all you need to start heating with ADAX everywhere.
- Wide range of products: from 400w to 2500w capacity, with mechanical, electrical, digital, radio controlled, or GSM controlled thermostat systems.
- Reliable: no moving parts – no errors, 5 years factory warranty.